1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), hereinafter referred to as DSGVO, is Jasmin Kettenbach, Adelheidstrasse 12, 65185 Wiesbaden, Germany, Tel.: +49 611 9458 64960, Fax: +49 611 9458 649960, E-Mail: . The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or requests to the person responsible), this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string „https://“ and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
In the mere informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called „server log files“). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- date and time at time of access
- quantity of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used
3) CookiesTo make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit. We work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive (third-party cookies) when you visit our website. If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the extent of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs. Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or not accept cookies for certain purposes or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
4) ContactsPersonal data is collected when you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be disclosed after final processing of your inquiry; this is the case if it can be deduced from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and insofar as there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5) Use of your data for direct advertising
5.1 Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of any other data is voluntary and will be used to contact you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will not send you an e-mail newsletter until you have expressly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive future newsletters by clicking on an appropriate link.By activating the best link you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration, so that we can trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later time. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of addressing you for advertising purposes by means of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible named above. After successful cancellation, your e-mail address will be immediately included in our newsletter distribution list, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data in addition to this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
5.2 Newsletter dispatch via MailChimpOur e-mail newsletters are sent by the technical service provider The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA (http://www.mailchimp.com/), to whom we pass on the data you provided when registering for the newsletter. This disclosure is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in the use of an effective, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. Please note that your data is usually transferred to a MailChimp server in the USA and stored there.
MailChimp uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. For evaluation purposes, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. This allows you to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on. In addition, technical information is recorded (e.g. time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data will only be collected pseudonymously and will not be linked to your other personal data, a direct personal relationship is excluded. This data is used exclusively for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of recipients.If you wish to object to data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. Furthermore, MailChimp can use this data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO even due to its own legitimate interest in the demand-oriented design and optimization of the service as well as for market research purposes in order to determine, for example, from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or pass them on to third parties. To protect your data in the USA, we have concluded a data processing agreement (“Data-Processing-Agreement“) with MailChimp on the basis of the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission to enable the transfer of your personal data to MailChimp. If interested, this data processing agreement can be viewed at the following Internet address: http://mailchimp.com/legal/forms/data-processing-agreement/.
5.3 Advertising by letter postBased on our legitimate interest in personalised direct mail, we reserve the right to use your first and last name, your postal address and - insofar as we have received this additional information from you in the context of the contractual relationship - your title, academic degree, year of birth and your professional, industry or business name in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and to use it for sending interesting offers and information on our products by letter post. You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending an appropriate message to the person responsible.
6) Use of social media: videos
7) Online marketing
Use Google AdWords Conversion TrackingThis website uses the online advertising program Google AdWords and Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google“) as part of Google AdWords conversion tracking. We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs. The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an AdWords ad served by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can block this use by deactivating the Google Conversion Tracking cookie in your Internet browser under User Settings. They are then not included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords because of our legitimate interest in targeted advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Google LLC, based in the United States, is “Privacy Shield“ certified for the u.s. European privacy convention, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU. For more information about Google's privacy practices, visit the following web address: http://www.google.de/policies/privacy/ You can permanently disable cookies for ads preferences by preventing them by setting your browser software accordingly or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link:
8) Web analytics services
Google (Universal) AnalyticsGoogle Universal Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will normally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures anonymisation of the IP address by restriction and excludes direct personal reference. As a result of this extension, your IP address will be previously blocked by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, such processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide us with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that allows Google Analytics to collect data within this website;(this opt-out cookie will only work in this browser and only for this domain, you will need to click this link again to delete your cookies in this browser): Disable Google Analytics
Google LLC, based in the USA, is “Privacy Shield“ certified for the us-european data protection agreement, which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
This website also uses Google Analytics for a comprehensive analysis of visitor flows that is carried out using a user ID. You can deactivate the comprehensive analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data“, “Personal Data“.
More information on how Google Analytics handles user data can be found in Google's data protection statement: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
9) Retargeting/ Remarketing/ Recommended advertising
Google AdWords Remarketing
Our website uses the functions of Google AdWords Remarketing, which we use to advertise this website in Google search results, as well as on third-party websites. The provider is Google LLC. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (Google”). To this end, Google places a cookie in the browser of your end device, which automatically enables interest-based advertising using a pseudonymous cookie ID and based on the pages you visit. Processing is based on our legitimate interest in the optimal marketing of our website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Any additional processing will only take place if you have agreed with Google that your Internet and app browsing history will be linked to your Google Account and information from your Google Account will be used to personalize ads you view on the web. If you are logged in to Google when you visit our website, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for extensive remarketing. To this end, Google temporarily links your personal data with Google Analytics data in order to form target groups.
You can permanently disable ad serving cookies by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Alternatively, you can contact the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info to find out how to set cookies and to make the necessary settings. Finally, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain purposes or in general. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is “Privacy Shield“ certified for the us-european data protection agreement, which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Further information and the data protection regulations regarding advertising and Google can be found here:
10) Tools and others
10.1 Google reCAPTCHAOn this website we also use the reCAPTCHA function of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA („Google“). This function is mainly used to distinguish whether an entry is made by a natural person or is abused by automatic and automated processing. The service includes sending the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining the individual willingness of actions on the Internet and avoiding abuse and spam. Google LLC, based in the United States, is “Privacy Shield“ certified for the u.s. European privacy convention, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU. For further information about Google reCAPTCHA and Google's privacy statement, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
10.3 Google Web FontsThis site uses web fonts provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google“) to uniformly display fonts. When calling a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. To do this, your browser must connect to Google's servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer. Google LLC, based in the United States, is “Privacy Shield“ certified for the u.s. European privacy convention, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU. For more information about Google Web Fonts, please visit https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and the Google Privacy Statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
11) Rights of the person concerned
11.1 The applicable data protection law grants you extensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) with regard to the person responsible for processing your personal data, of which we inform you below:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients against whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned period for which they will be stored or, as the case may be, the period for which they will be stored. the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, the existence of an automated decision making process. meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope concerning you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to information, which guarantees exist according to Art. 46 DSGVO in case your data is passed on to third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to privacy pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the privacy of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to limitation of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the accuracy of your data that you dispute is verified, if you refuse to process your data due to inadmissible data processing and if, instead, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted;We may ask you to stop processing your data if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need it after it has been used for the purpose for which it was collected;or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have exercised your right of rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or limitation;This is not possible unless this proves to be unreasonable or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients. Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, if this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- Right of appeal under Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the DSGVO, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you are, your place of work or the place of suspected infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
11.2 RIGHT TO OBJECTIF, WITHIN THE CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH THEIR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.